Blyton Feedback Thread - Serious side

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

I wasn't there so I shouldn't really comment, but have you thought of getting one of these? :d

11707602_10203897245260931_3480357708241

• Like 1

For me, and my view I was pleased to see less hold ups than last year thanks to the timing system/team being easier to get on with. The gravel and stones on the start line were no where near as bad as last year (I found the blooming brush was never outa my hands last year).

Paddock did seem a little disjointed, seeing as it was a WSCC organised event it would have been good to have everyone together, (as the Lotus guys and girls did).

That said as usual (as in previous 2 years anyway), there was far more to be pleased rather than grumbled about.

• Like 1

Absolutely love the timings. On the finals there is so much more split time info than on the print outs. Please get them booked for next year.

Before you all start asking, Saturday's times are now with tiggs and Sunday's will be tomorrow.

• Like 1

And someone is checking the results too!

• Like 1

myself and Alan are talking about having 3 cars on the track as we were running 2 + transition.. which should increase the number of runs but this is a track and licence issue.

I never saw anybody get a rerun because they caught someone up so 3 cars is a good idea subject to MSA track approval. I believe Chris Winstanley of Time Team can deal with 3 cars at a time and that would give better value for money. I talked to Alan Smith  as we did a track walk on Saturday night and he believes its an MSA track licence issue at the moment

I never saw anybody get a rerun because they caught someone up so 3 cars is a good idea subject to MSA track approval. I believe Chris Winstanley of Time Team can deal with 3 cars at a time and that would give better value for money. I talked to Alan Smith  as we did a track walk on Saturday night and he believes its an MSA track licence issue at the moment

I've just heard of one and I'm having a look into that. I've shared some emails with alan so watch this space...

The track day seemed well orgainised - as someone said above it would have been good to have a "novice session until blah blah in progress" sign - as like many I made the mistake of rolling up to the start line :blush:

Big thanks to John and the rest of the team :t-up: