Thank you to the Blyton Team

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Who's all this Panda stuff about? I only saw Peter Kay :p

• Like 1

I agree with all the above. A huge thank you to everyone involved in making this weekend so special. You all deserve a long rest.  :yes:

Who's all this Panda stuff about? I only saw Peter Kay :p

don't start... Someone sent me this like on the same day, tagging me in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6E-iD3eIeJE

• Like 1

Big thanks to John and his team! Looking forward to next year already!

updated the list: I forgot sally, THANK YOU SALLY!

Excellent weekend as usual. Congratulations to Everyone involved in making the event a complete success again.

As you said yourself John, they were big shoes to fill and from a competitors point of view, it wouldn't be known that a new team had run the event so very very well done.

See you all soon!

Can I suggest that Alan Smith get a complentary invite to the Awards Night?

I did this last year, but as you will understand with my comments at the Awards on Saturday was obviously unable to come. But he will certainly be getting one again this year.

• Like 3

As total newcomers we would like to to say a very big thank you to a patient John, who helped with the entries and put up with all the emails, to the wonderful team at the sprint school who gave some great advise. Also to Adam who drove our car and advised on the set up, which helped no end.

A big thank you to everyone who made us so welcome and went out of their way to help us. I would highly recommended that everyone should try and and get to one of these meetings, we can not wait till our next sprint.

Finally we would like to thank Dennis and Andy from Siltech Racing who worked so hard to get the car ready for the meeting.

• Like 2

Glad you enjoyed it and have caught the bug

As total newcomers we would like to to say a very big thank you to a patient John, who helped with the entries and put up with all the emails, to the wonderful team at the sprint school who gave some great advise. Also to Adam who drove our car and advised on the set up, which helped no end.

A big thank you to everyone who made us so welcome and went out of their way to help us. I would highly recommended that everyone should try and and get to one of these meetings, we can not wait till our next sprint.

Finally we would like to thank Dennis and Andy from Siltech Racing who worked so hard to get the car ready for the meeting.

Thank you and this why we ran the event! Mrs Panda was right and the air ambulance now has a £10 donation.

see you in the padock

Big thanks to all that were involved in running this superb event - the best in our calendar.

Thanks to John and the team of tireless volunteer who go to make this event so enjoyable