Curborough Breakfast Meeting

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

The first running of a breakfast club meeting at Curborough Sprint Track today saw a good number of cars and quite a lot of sun! A variety of classic cars, sports cars and hot hatches together with a couple of Cobras and four WSCC members and cars. 

The cafe provided very good breakfasts and refreshments at reasonable cost and there were some sprinters running cars to set up for the Sunday event to provide appropriate noise and viewing.

Well worth a visit in the future if it continues though there is no indication of future dates but I will post up if I find out.

Curborough%20breakfast%20meet%2011%20Jul

• Like 1

+ 1

Nice friendly relaxed atmosphere

Glad i made the effort

Twas a great day for pottering about, nice Bacon Butty & a couple of cups of coffee with some like minded peeps..... Then off to Monkey forest for a nice walk in the woods.... and we got home in time for some decent grub at our local.http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/NemsWestfield/media/IMG_1760_zpsx2cwpplr.jpg.html]IMG_1760_zpsx2cwpplr.jpg[/url]

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/NemsWestfield/media/IMG_1777_zpsbogzodgi.jpg.html]IMG_1777_zpsbogzodgi.jpg[/url]

• Like 1

Nem

Is picture 2 the caterham owner :)

No comment M'Lord....... but I don't think so..... the little ones are only a few weeks old and they can already walk upright.....