Cleaning kit

Glyn

Farecla G3 will shift all that stuff plus some Autoglym will make it clean and beautifully shiney (said Mr. I-don't-like-cleaning-my-car-much)  :laugh:

• Like 1

I use tcut every now and again, the gel coar is coloured all the way through so you can be quite agressive with it - used wet and dry to get deep marks out from the spare wheel.

• Like 1

What I do is I wash as normal with sponge/water and Aldi's finest car shampoo, I use a wet tea towel instead of the sponge, to remove flies/etc.

Make sure the towel has never seen a high temp wash and/or fabric softener though, as both of these make towels rigid and hard.

Then when it's nearly dry I get out the Mer polish. I use Mer because it's was once favoured by bikers for GRP fairing.

• Like 1

I use some zip car shampoo a housemate at uni left behind years ago.

- For flys, leave it to soak a little.

- For tar spots, wd40 on a rag, rinse with the above.

- For manure (grass autotesting) soak for literally days.... its like weetabix!

Daniel