Oil can cafe car show Thurs 16th July 6pm

tuonokid58

As per title another classic car show is on at the Oil Can Café, Hepworth nr Huddersfield this coming Thursday starting at 6pm. If there's interest we could do another convoy into the show as we have done before with a meeting place of either Emley Moor or The Flouch at 5.30pm.

Barry

Sounds good, if we can swap things around we will be there, I will let you know Barry,

Cheers

Glen and Julie

Ok Julie and Glenn would be good to see you up here again :) . We've already got a few sevens interested and let's hope the weather's good, oh and you can see my new bonnet as well :d  

Barry

Oh wow, new bonnet, I will bring my camera! 

I'm hoping to come along to this, do you know is food available, as at the BBQ, or should I have my tea first?

Hi Robin

If the carding shed website is correct there is a BBQ.

Barry

Right, Barry, we have hatched a plan for Thursday to try and squeeze a bit of car life into a normal life. We will be coming home from a little Northumberland holiday on Thursday and I reckon we can time it to get to this event on the way home.

Unfortunately we won't be in my Westfield but in Glen's car, do you reckon we can blag it into the show or will we have to go in public parking? the top will be down

The other problem is that I won't have access to the internet after this evening....I love being a nuisance  :d

Hi Julie and Glen

Sos I've just got this. You should be ok in the show with the Z as there always seems to be the odd modern car in there but even if you don't get in the bottom field if the show's big enough show cars and normal parkers will be mixed up in the top field. 

Barry

Hi Guys

It looks like the convoy meeting point is at the Flouch inn just off the A616/A628 roundabout (S36 4HH) to leave there at 17.45. If anyone doesn't know this location and want to join us I can meet you earlier in Denby Dale.

Cheers

Barry

ill see you at yours ! what time ?  Better text me time, knowing me ill forget :bangshead:

Hi James

About 5.15 if that's ok.

Barry

Good man Matt, does your cousin Chris know about this? He might come in something fancy.

Barry

He does! As far as I know he's only got his daily and the grasser which isn't road legal, he might come with Andy! Should be another couple of my mates coming as well, look out for a brown mini.

Another Z cars Matt?