Completion kit fit?

Kyle

Guys, will a Mazda SDV completion kitall fit in the back of my e90 3-series Saloon with the seats folded down?

I've sourced most of the big bits like seats and radiator from elsewhere. So, the biggest bits left unless I forgotten something are windscreen, exhaust and dashboard.

I'm hoping it will all fit in the Beemer to save me having to drive a van all the way down. I've had a whole front door in there, and a 59" by 39" radiator cover flat to give you some idea of the size.

Here's my completion kit, which had the bodywork moved into it but at the same time some of the normal completion kit was moved to the starter:

PC150086_s.jpg

Take the bodywork out, and the seats and you're left with the two boxes in the foreground plus some odd bits taking up the rest of the space.

I'd say you're in with a chance of making it all fit.

Perfecto, thanks Dom. Looking at that I would say it will fit no problem. A trip down in the morning for me I think.

Scratch that, factory is closed tomorrow. Next Saturday it is!

Here's my completion kit, which had the bodywork moved into it but at the same time some of the normal completion kit was moved to the starter:

PC150086_s.jpg

Take the bodywork out, and the seats and you're left with the two boxes in the foreground plus some odd bits taking up the rest of the space.

I'd say you're in with a chance of making it all fit.

The rest of the space was taken up by the Dilithium Crystals for the warp drive.....next upgrade, I believe...

The rest of the space was taken up by the Dilithium Crystals for the warp drive.....next upgrade, I believe...

i think there's a flux capacitor in there somewhere as well :oops::d
  • Like 1

We're gonna need a bigger chassis......