How long to get a v5

Cleggy the Spyder Man

purchased an old van and taxed it at the post office - the lady offered to send off the part of the v5 to the DVLA

this was on the 18th of June - how long does it take the DVLA to send out a v5 normally

wishing I had of sent it off myself as I just have this nagging doubt they didn't send it :getmecoat:

Usually less than 10 days. I sent two off last Wednesday and got the new V5s back yesterday. If it's not back after 28 days ring dvsa and chase it up. I do about 15 to twenty a month and have had the odd one go astray.

Usually less than 10 days. I sent two off last Wednesday and got the new V5s back yesterday. If it's not back after 28 days ring dvsa and chase it up. I do about 15 to twenty a month and have had the odd one go astray.

thanks chap :t-up:

will give it another week or two

arrived this morning :t-up:

• Like 1

Thank goodness; I get a feeling of dread at what I'm about to read when I see a post with V5 in the title these Days! Glad at least that's sorted for you.