Replacement Seats for a Pre-lit

Kevin (Mr T)

Kev - playing devils advocate, do you really think GRP seats will suit the style of your lovely vehicle?

Kev - playing devils advocate, do you really think GRP seats will suit the style of your lovely vehicle?

It's having a bit of a re-vamp (I'm afraid). It's going to have a more modern look generally, more dark and moody like me!

Think darker colour, black front to back stripe, spare wheel gone, black wheels, all the horrible tread plate replaced with carbon.....then they might make sense.

And I promise, if it doesn't work, I will pay to put it back to the 60's 7 look!

• Like 1

I got a Caterham seat on Ebay for not very much, and it's really comfortable, much better than the cushions that sat on the floor!

Geoff

brought up to date like this

Selby-20120113-00038.jpg

wheels have changed to cxrs and carbon half doors

• Like 1

Selby-20120113-00038.jpg

Maybe 75% of the way there! Looks great

Kevin, I have the wider 42/46 JK's in my car and you'll slip in there with inches to spare.   See me at the next meet or Mid week blast.

Kevin, I have the wider 42/46 JK's in my car and you'll slip in there with inches to spare.   See me at the next meet or Mid week blast.

I'm off to Crete for two weeks tomorrow, so I will message you when I get back and see if we can meet up, because I would like to see them before I order anything!

Anytime mate.

Oh dear, a Greek island holiday.      Take cash and hide it between yer legs, don't get sunburn but have a great time.      That's what my mum would say :d

Selby-20120113-00038.jpg

I really like the flared side panels, are they something you made yourself and how does it work on the exhaust side?

wrong pic

image_zpsqmympgbr.jpg

Looks pretty cool, more food for thought! Thanks for posting.

Kevin.

• Like 1