Clan McWesty: Central Region Local Run - 12th July

Rab (bombero) Reid

Lizzy brice petrol station for 10 then queensferry for 10.30, once I know whos going I will book lunch . get your names up .

Bob and Lorna

I'm in. See you at SQF - carpark at the Hawes Inn?

Matt

• Like 1

Im central Fife but would come to SQF to meet. Thought the car park along at 3 Bridges hotel end or is that too far along somewhere at top of town better?

Bob & Lorna

Rab

Matt

John

Craig

Barry

Ray (tbc)

Kevin

JimM

@Matt, 10.30 at the car park at the Hawes Inn :-)

@Bob, what about The Fish Bar at Anstruther for lunch?

fish and chips will do me , also stop by the harvester halbeath road Dunfermline at 11 .

..also stop by the harvester halbeath road Dunfermline at 11.

Good shout ;-)

Whats the route didnt think you would want you guys would want to use the A92 dusl carriageway but Dunfermline also a good meeting point

Whats the route didnt think you would want you guys would want to use the A92 dusl carriageway

Well, you're the local, Craig .. any suggestions? ;)

through crossgates and down the quarry road to Aberdour then the fife coast route .

Best route from Dunfermline is through crossgates and out b925 to mossmorn plant then right onto a909 (twisty road). Left onto b9157 orrock quarry road to kirkcaldy. Join a921 along kdy prom and up to randolph.

Along A915 standing stane to Leven and on to lundinlinks heading up the coast from there.

That saves a backtrack from dunfermline to inverkeithing, Dalgety Bay and Aberdour and all the lower speeds limits 40mph now in place throughout Fife on roads that used to be Nationals.

Just spoke to Rae, he's having indicator problems...... Think it's the switch? Anyone got a spare toggle type to try so he can come Sunday?

weather permitting i will pop along for the drive. barry

Just spoke to Rae, he's having indicator problems...... Think it's the switch? Anyone got a spare toggle type to try so he can come Sunday?

Just tell him to switch it on and off - I'm sure that will do for Sunday!

Failing that, I might have a spare but won't be back home until Saturday afternoon (away on holiday this week).