Clan McWesty: Heilanders Local Run - 12th July

Rab (bombero) Reid

Okay, this post is also going in the 'Clan McWesty: Central Region Local Run 12th or 19th July' thread as alternatives to our calendar'd event for Ayrshire.

We agreed at Applecross to do just a localised run as we have Nev's charity blat'n'bbq planned for the 26th July and many don't want to/can't do too many long blats together, understandably!

So, tha heilanders - this is your thread to start checking for interest in a wee run of your own around your stunning roads! Hopefully, you'll get enough interest even from a few!

Good luck!

Campbell

William

David (tbc)

Doug

Steve aka Judder aka Scottish Steve aka Lamb Chop

Right you lot up here in the gorgeous highlands who is interested in having a mini meet and a blast somewhere? Have we all gone on holiday??????

• Like 1

Possibly up for that depending on family commitments and where you're all meeting. Can't promise the tappet noise will be sorted though (I don't hear it over the sound of the exhaust)!

• Like 1

So who has got any Fav roads they would share ?

I am, in theory, up for this.

It will be depend on work a bit, so early starts may be out.

What about meeting around cairngorms to inverness to elgin area to let folk from north, west and east meet?

Hmmm better wash and tax my car :blush:

• Like 1

I'm now in a position to go thanks to Angus (the constant builder) for sending me a set of indicator pods to get the car legal again.

Sorry guys been a bit busy with stuff and haven't had a chance to look for a route if anybody has something they think could be a good blat then put it up and we will have a look. Looking like the date is the 12 th !?

That would be a great run Steve, although it might be too far west for anybody from Aberdeen? Thoughts Aberdonians?

I might have to go straight to Kyle as I'll have to work for a while in the morning.

Weather even looks good. :cool:

Sorry guys but too far for a "day trip" for me at least ........but don't let me stop you looks a cracking route.

Sorry guys but too far for a "day trip" for me at least ........but don't let me stop you looks a cracking route.

Any of you guys thinking of an overnighter for Nev's Blat'n'BBQ? ;-)