Chris Evans confirmed as new Top Gear Presenter

TAFKARM

I reckon its a good thing - for me last two series of TG was just same old stuff with 3 blokes and got boring - I just hope that wooden-top auto-cue banal Jodie Kidd doesn't get a slot - it would be great to see Suzi Perry alongside Chris Evans

Jason plato would IMHO be a good asset...

Yes imagine guy martin and Jason Plato keeping Chris Evans honest. They are both feisty personalities. Would second idea of no Jodie Kidd. She and Quentin nearly managed to kill my interest in cars with their programme. Was like reading a copy of octane whilst waiting for dental surgery....

,,,,,,,  Jodie Kidd. She and Quentin nearly managed to kill my interest in cars with their programme. Was like reading a copy of octane whilst waiting for dental surgery....

Quite agree, I put most of blame on Quentin and the program format,

I've seen her come accross much better in other car related clips.

I reckon Evans will do the studio hosting and not much more

I would not be surprised if there were many guest presenters from the bbc portfolio of celebs doing the car review slots at various points rather than a small core presenting team as we had before.

I think Alex Roy doing a slot would be good, he's a charismatic chap.

Anyone who watched TFI last weekend will realise that Chris Evans TV presenting days are over.

Jodie Kidd all the personality of a glass of water.

BBC should of left well alone for a while