Titan Quick Rack

gee_fin

Does anyone sell these (I seem to remember you had to register a design with them)? Looking for one of the alloy 1.7 turn quick racks with arms...

Any help appreciated!

H Graeme,

Yes you do have to submit a drawing ( or you did in the past). Doubt there will be any second hand units about, but who knows?

Do you run the westfield uprights? If so they do a short steering arm which speeds things up a bit.

Paul

You can also get shorter arms for "Raceleda" style uprights. I designed them but Siltech Racing sell/fabricate them

I've got Westfield alloy uprights and the extended steering arms. Believe running a 2.5 rack, would like to buy an off-the-shelf 1.7 Titan one as the quickest I can find is the H/D Quaife 2.2 at the moment... just wondering if any of the kit-car companies sell the Titan ones off-the-shelf or made to order?

• Like 1

I'm in the process of having one made following my off.

Best start saving up!!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.