Image HT Split Rims

RichUK

These are up for sale because we've moved to 6" front and 8" rear CXR on my race car, and so are no longer needed.

Bought by me in 2011, they've seen use as track days wheels and presently have an old set of Avon wet weather tyres on them.

Fronts are 7" wide with a 100mm backspace.

Rears are 8" wide with a 100mm backspace.

I don't know the offset, but they fit my SEIW perfectly.

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

You'll notice a small chip in the above picture.

The wheels are located just on the edge of the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire. Ideally pick up only, though if needed I can get a quote to ship them.

07764 176 276 or 03330 338339 if you'd rather talk the old fashioned way. Please note I am out of the country from 19th June to 10th July.

£500.

Are they road legal tyres, what tread depth have they got, assume they are 15" rims?

Thanks

according to what I can read on tyres they are 13"

Assuming you haven't done a deal on these with Roger , I'll take these .

I'll give you a ring to sort out collection as you are only down the road , would probably be Sunday . 

All yours Julian, this time! If they were 15's you'd have been too late!

• Like 1

Hi Julian, feel free to give me a call to arrange. I'm away on Sunday, but the present Mrs RichUK will be around. I'm back Monday later afternoon I think.

• Like 1

Now sold to Julia, many thanks and all being well see you at a club meeting soon.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.