Motorway services Vs the Ponderosa

Nemesis

I always do the triangle anti-clockwise. Was up there last thursday morning early(ish) the weather was sublime.  I did video the entire lap but haven't posted it up anywhere as I can't quite get the audio right whilst using the camera housing case.  (I use a Foscam AC1080p).

Didn't think of setting it to music.......

I can't seem to get the audio right with my camera, it's wind and diff noise or diff noise on its own, so I had a play on the iPad and that's the result.

• Like 1

Was this you? Was up there at the same time it seems...

20150606_125342.jpg

What is this Ponderosa..?

Guessing its some rest stop.

Where abouts?

I've seen a sign with Ponderosa written on it off the A46 at Evesham, surely it cant be that...

That's PJ Probys place. Pretty certain he won't appreciate folk bowling up and expecting a slap up meal for £6.70.....

Was this you? Was up there at the same time it seems...

20150606_125342.jpg

Yes thats Nem. 

That's the ASBO..... You must have came and gone in the time it took me to eat that great meal

Yep cup an tea and off for us. Mrs wasn't overly impressed with the Ponderosa, or the drive home. Chased a 3.0 Capri home for some 20 miles. Apparently I was driving like a nutter.

When I said I was driving about 30% of the cars ability she said I was a smart A*** and didn't speak to me for the evening!. Next time I'll say 15% and see what happens!