Tyre Leader

Kevin (Mr T)

Just got my tracking number through. I sent a message via the contact link in the order (accessed by clicking the 'view order' link in the confirmation email). I used the subject "request for delivery date/tracking information", they replied after they emailed me the tracking number. I don't know if my message promoted a faster response or if it was just coincidence, but I'm relieved the tyres are on their way! Good luck with yours :)

That's good then. I've had tracking numbers for a week, but when I get to DPD's page, there's no useful information and there hasn't been an update since the links were issued on the 3rd. Still no more info today, and I've got four unanswered messages on the ticket!

Just got my tracking number through. I sent a message via the contact link in the order (accessed by clicking the 'view order' link in the confirmation email). I used the subject "request for delivery date/tracking information", they replied after they emailed me the tracking number. I don't know if my message promoted a faster response or if it was just coincidence, but I'm relieved the tyres are on their way! Good luck with yours :)

Tried my tracking numbers again just now and there's an update! My tyres are in Holland...........progress at last :d

• Like 1

Amazing, no info for 9 days and then they go from Germany to Holland to Birmingham to Chelmsford to Billericay and on the Westy in 30 hours! Happy days.

• Like 3

Good news, I wonder if they wait until they have enough orders as I had an attempted delivery from DPD today, hopefully I'll get them tomorrow.

• Like 1