Free: Aly trolley jack, needs seals

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Free to a good home.

IMG_2785.JPG

Before it gets taken to the tip.

Free to any one who can collect, (from Cheshire & N Staffs meet, possibly too).

Served me well, bought years ago in one of Normans huge "lets fill a container from China" bulkbuys.

Worked fine till the end of last year when a seal started failing, and it would creep down. Used it a bit longer, untill it wouldn't raise the saddle under load anymore.

As I was in a rush to finish the car I just bought a new jack and assumed I'd do the seals on this one once I was through IVA.

I'm through IVA now, the new jack works great; time to admist to myself I'll never get round to doing the seals!

They're commonly available - instructions for swapping were knocking about on-line last time I looked.

Seems a shame to bin it, but I'm short of space and have more than enough projects to fill my time.

I would gladly take it off your hands, but I am down in Dorset!

I'll take it Dave. Will pm you best collection day/method.

Cheers

No problem at all!

Dave... I've got another project for you......pressure wash the patio.... :-)

• Like 1

Yeah, tbh, pretty much 90% of the gardening stuff went by the wayside during the build! Just starting back up, hence the clear out.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.