BIG THANKYOU TO BOGG BROTHERS

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

I just wanted to say a massive thankyou to Bogg Brothers of East Lutton.

Last week, Buttercup broke down and had to be taken home on a car transporter. I contacted Steve Bogg and he sent me various texts on the bank holiday Monday when the garage was closed to ensure I was ok.

As I was going back to work on the Tuesday, Steve said he would collect my car the next morning for me and have the car ready for me at the weekend.

The garage is 14 miles from my house and Steve has said he will drop Buttercup off for me tomorrow to save me going backwards and forwards.

I just thing praise is due to for spending the time to discuss the issue with me on a bank holiday, the offer to collect and drop off the car to save me some aggravation and to make sure the car was ready for my trip to Scotland.  

• Like 2

Was up there today for my carbs setting up after they rebuilt them the other week. So not only does the engine run much better now, a breather issue was fixed as well as checking the valve clearances. "Dad" must have forgotten more about engines than I've ever known.

Recommended!!!!

Tonight didn't go so well, I set off to the first Tuesday meet only to find Escrick petrol station doesn't exist at the moment, then another one in York was in the same state so I ended up at Tesco. After rejoining the A64 I thought the pub was in a different place, so I turned round at the A1 and headed back towards York thinking I had missed it.

Nice run out anyway.

Hello. Glad Bogg Brothers served you well. They have really given me a great service that goes above and beyond on a few occasions and they are a great bunch of lads.

Where snouts are you as I am often pottering about on the moors if you want a drive out sometime.

Qwerty, you should have carried on the A64 another couple of miles and you would have found the Fox and Grapes, only 5 of us tonight, and only Martin in his Westfield.

Hi Qwerty.

That would be great. Give me a shout when you are free and we could sort a run out.

I built a pub near Howden. It was at Gilberdyke and it's fair to say there is nothing there.