Cromford Car and Bike Show Sun 31st May, Derbyshire

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

The Rotary Club of Matlock are having a Classic Car and Bike Show at Matlock Rugby Club on Sunday 31st May, 10am - 4pm.

It is £5 to enter per car and you are able to leave at anytime. There is a BBQ and auto jumble. 

Meet at the public car park and toilets on the A6 between Matlock Town and Matlock Bath, just next to the fixed speed Cameras, 10 am. 

Speed limit is 40mph but you will be doing about 25mph and looking up at the terrific rock face above you, can you see the brightly coloured climbers? it makes my toes tingle.

We will have a pose through Matlock Bath on the way to Cromford, only 5 minutes away.

Who is coming this week?

Yet another rendezvous at public conveniences cousin Julie (TBC)  :suspect: ……..

We'll be there anyway  :d

• Like 1

I am not ducking out of meeting MartynV at the toilets  :p but it is looking like the weather is going to be a bit grim for this one. May have to cancel.  :( .

Sorry folks but it looks like it is going to be raining in the morning so I am cancelling our meeting. The car show is still on as far as I am aware and there is one on at Rudyard Lake too, just to let you know.

See you next time

Julie 

Ok, catch you next time!