Yorkshire 8 North - Saturday 16 May

Rory's Dad

Yup it's that time again!

Route will start at the Fox and Grapes at 10:00 and then York, Castle Howard, Helmesley, Stokesley for fuel, Richmond, Reeth for lunch, Buttertubs, Hawes, Buckden, Bolton Abbey and then home.  

We hope our chums from the North East, Lancashire and Manchester can join us 'cos it'll be just brilliant.  Please contact me for further details.

Then on Sunday the Yorkshire 8 goes south and goes around the Peak District.  How good is that?

Morning. Can I meet you all in the long lay-bys at the highwayman cafe. It is adjacent the two roundabouts at York where you come of the dual carriageway slip road. I will be there for 10.15am if that's ok.

Rory, could you send me the route and timings please? If i get car back together ill come along for part of the route.. Great run last year

brown.terry4@virginmedia.com

Cheers

Will be there so long as it does team it down.

ditto FAG at 10am unless bad weather

ditto FAG at 10am unless bad weather

..................via my tunnel run through Leeds city centre  #luvagoodtunnelrun   :d 

Weather will be fine!!  If anyone fancies a passenger ride, please send me a PM.

Marcus - I'd be happy to take one of your boys if you take the other!

• Like 1

Set off an hour ago. Sat in Scarborough on the sea front having breakfast. Weather is beautiful and the sea is as flat as a pancake.

Marcus - I'd be happy to take one of your boys if you take the other!

Cheers Martin but they are both off to skate park today, c u in a bit  :)

Blame Tex for the delay  :laugh:

Really enjoyed the day - nice to meet Buttercup's Mum and Dad and to lust after your wheels  :cool:

Great outing, wonderful lunch but despite the sunshine it was a bit cold wasn't it.