Factory IVA KIT/FW body fitting kit

MarkFRST

Could anyone tell me what comes in the £59 factory IVA cover kit please?  Black nut covers etc I imagine, but they are like 10-15p each depending on size, how many do I need roughly? What else would I get?

Also the Body fitting kit for FW body at £184 ?

Thanks!

This was something I was also wondering mark. It's not described at all.

I didn't buy ethier because I couldn't see how they came to those figures, just brought stuff as & when I needed it for a lot less.

The IVA kit includes edging strip, covers for the nuts, bonnet catches, window pillar hinges and track rod ends.

There are also the witches hats.

The body fitting kit has the bonnet locks, boot locks, rear body bracket, rivits, bolts and the grills( I think ).

It's it worth the money? You decide.

IVA kits also come with brake fluid ID sticker and a set of three resin style ID badges for the toggle switches on the dashboard. 

Moulded grp headlamp bracket covers are also included. Plus machined metal spacers to raise the height of the headlamps.

four times sewn vinyl covers for the seat harness clip on buckles. (The witches hats).

Assorted nut covers.

Edging.

track rod end covers for steering rack

*Windscreen upright hinge block covers times four

*Bonnet catch covers times four

*Rear inertia real belt covers times two

*Rear hood frame bracket covers times two.

In the ZK bodywork kit, it also includes the fabricated fuel tank protection bar. Not sure if there's anything FW specific in the other kit.

All the moulded soft plastic covers marked with a * are Westfield specific.

• Like 3

I went for the Kit (after Dave had pointed out the contents on one of my threads) - mainly because it was easier to get it all in one go rather than spending time sourcing components, counting nut covers etc and then paying for postage several times over. It then seemed quite cheap!

Wow Dave.

You sunk my battleship. :)

• Like 2