Aeroscreen Mirrors. Photos?

TableLeg

:)

Unfortunately what I need is something with a base plate and a good range of adjustment, whilst being able to fit without drilling the windscreen pillars (just in case I ever need to revert back), which was why those GSXR mirrors got my attention.

:)

Unfortunately what I need is something with a base plate and a good range of adjustment, whilst being able to fit without drilling the windscreen pillars (just in case I ever need to revert back), which was why those GSXR mirrors got my attention.

You were right - when I first fitted the aeroscreen, I used the Spa formula mirror, but quickly decided I needed one with a longer stalk and larger lens, so swapped to the GSXR ones. The hole spacing is almost identical - I just had to slot one of the mirror base plate holes about 4mm. They fit well (think I turned them upside down to get the arm up rather than down) with a good amount of adjustment and don't vibrate or move in the wind...

My new mirrors arrived and for the moment I've just replaced like for like

2015-05-11+18_59_38.jpg

2015-05-11+17_46_09.jpg

this does mean they are mounted 'up side down', but to get them 'right way up' I would have to mount them lower. I'll keep them like this until I've at least tried them out :)

• Like 1

My new mirrors arrived and for the moment I've just replaced like for like

2015-05-11+18_59_38.jpg

2015-05-11+17_46_09.jpg

this does mean they are mounted 'up side down', but to get them 'right way up' I would have to mount them lower. I'll keep them like this until I've at least tried them out :)

They look great Quinten, can i ask where you got them from/what they are?

Mike

I hope your headlights are aligned Quinten  :p

As a side - what do your two wheel buttons do? I have the same steering wheel as you and dash/wheel buttons are on the winter to do list.

They look great Quinten, can i ask where you got them from/what they are?

Mike

Got them off Ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271856888661. He does a silver version too...

I hope your headlights are aligned Quinten  :p

As a side - what do your two wheel buttons do? I have the same steering wheel as you and dash/wheel buttons are on the winter to do list.

The nose cone is off at the moment, hence the 'Clarence' look ;) Read all about my steering wheel here: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/109117-steering-clear-of-trouble/page-5  :yes:

Nice Quinten :yes:

I always feel bad doing this, but the mirrors (or very similar) linked above are available on eBay if you search for "mirrors" or "alloy mirrors" in the "motorcycle parts" category, from around about £15. They do however look fantastic :)

I always feel bad doing this, but the mirrors (or very similar) linked above are available on eBay if you search for "mirrors" or "alloy mirrors" in the "motorcycle parts" category, from around about £15. They do however look fantastic :)

Link?  Cos I did actually search for the same mirrors and could not find any...  But then again, after 100s of pages of the same mirror but with a slightly different description (ebay is really crap for searches) you quickly pay the premium ;)

Yeah, you found it!!

Don't kick yourself though m8, it took me ages to find on web browser and 3 seconds on my mobile eBay app, the two show totally different results, which I guess proves that eBay does hide listings OR that this "best match" non-sense (which is on even if you select other view options) doesn't actually work.

You can also get different results on different browsers.

Numerous time's i've bought something and then got to the after payment screen only to see suggestions for the same product at half the price, it's so VERY annoying.

These days I search on both my phone and on my PC before making a purchase. Sometimes I even copy the product image (if it looks like a generic one) and use Googles image search to find cheaper eBay listings.