Number Plate Bracket

CrisisWolf

Does anyone have one going spare? WF are nearly £40 - http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=268&search=number+plate

I've still got the spare wheel rack which I've just pushed in. The number plate bracket on that is well and truely glued on so would be good to get a number plate bracket, swap the light over and sell the spare wheel rack, bolts etc to tidy the back end up a fraction.

i might have one in the garage, i will have a look

Yes I have and is the carbon look one

Hmmmm very nice! Is it a spare one Tom?

Everything is spare for the right price ;)

I have one too. Brand new never used

Okey dokey, a close one to my heart at the moment, this item!

At the risk of repetition...

While Westfield do sell some "race only" not for road use type parts, (which of course, some of use on the road too  ;) )

The majority of them are like that plate holder; designed for their road cars, for normal road use. As such, regardless of who makes it, ie a bought in designed by others part, or something designed specifically for the factory. One of the things you're paying for is them having checked that it's compliant. And help should there be a problem.

This was brought home to me, with regard to this very part, only last week.

I'd bought one on offer at Stoneleigh, ironically enough, either last year or the year before. And it failed IVA, it wasn't tall enough to accommodate the current standard rear plate! Needless to say, the factory were mortified that I'd accidentally ended up with an old design, smaller plate size version, and immediately sent me the correct one FOC.

I know you pay a little more sometimes. But there are reasons!

For anyone needing to check what they have, the plate holder must hold a 120 mm high plate for IVA, this is the standard "wide size" off the shelf registration plates height. The current Westfield plate holder has a 125mm high opening to suit. (My old one was 110mm).

I'll need one that fits the standard plate as that is what I have! To include the number plate lamp mount (don't need the lamp but don't mind if its included!)

Great, we pay more so the factory aren't so out of pocket when rectifying their mistakes?

T3OMF / darve

How much to be posted? Darve is yours CF effect or black? £30 posted anyone?

Carbon effect. £30 sounds good to me

Send me pm if you'd like to proceed. I'm conscious Tom posted first though :)

• Like 1

You carry on mate

Good luck

I was gonna say I'll wait for Tom but he has sooken! PM en-route...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.