Thursdays joke

Petemac

A young captain in the French Foreign  Legion is being shown his new base by a Major, after his tour the young captain says to the Major I haven't seen any women on camp! in my last post there were several pretty girls working in the canteen, what do you use for sex? the Major whispers in the Captain's ear and says we use the camels, oh I see said the young Captain looking a little lost for words.

A week later there is a mad rush of French Legionnaires running towards a group of camels, intrigued the Captain grabs one of them by the shoulder and asks what's all the rush? .............................................

Sir, you don't want an ugly one do you?

• Like 1

The alternative version of that is:

A young captain in the French Foreign  Legion is being shown his new base by a Major, after his tour the young captain says to the Major I haven't seen any women on camp! in my last post there were several pretty girls working in the canteen, what do you use for sex? the Major whispers in the Captain's ear and says we use the camels, oh I see said the young Captain looking a little lost for words.

That night the desperate young Captain goes off and has sex with a camel, and then returns to camp, telling the others what he'd done.

"Actually," says the Major, "when I said we use the camels, I meant we use them to ride into the nearest village and go to the brothel there."

There's a third version too.  Young Captain sees the Major approaching a camel and assumes that he is gonna ride it into town to see the girls.   But every time the Major gets near the camel it tries to bite him.  The young Captain asks the major if he'd like a hand.  The major says 'Yes, please - come and hold this camel's head whilst I **** it'.

It should be a lot more long winded than that but it's not worth the effort.  (Pete - I used to tell your one at school and that was more than 40 years ago!)

Or

A young captain is being shown his new base by a Major, after his tour the young captain says to the Major I haven't seen any women on camp! in my last post there were several pretty girls working in the canteen, what do you use for sex? the Major whispers in the Captain's ear and says we use the ostriches. oh I see said the young Captain looking a little lost for words.

The major tells him that one night he felt 'lonely' and noticed an ostrich grazing

'What a cracking pair of legs' he thought,and temptation get the better of him

'What was it like' asks the captain

Major replied 'well the first 100 yards were a bit rough'

• Like 3