Mega 2000

Glyn

Just testing the water to gauge interest in my car I'm thinking of selling.

Factory build mega2000,

Goes for IVA 18th May and will be registered on a '15 plate. (2005 engine 53,000 miles).

Electric blue, fw style rear with LED lights,

Carbon effect cycle wings

Wide track suspension

Brake upgrade

Carbon effect silencer

Full heated screen (not aero screen)

Digi dash

Full interior carpets

Sport turbo seats

Side screens

Heater

Push button start

Roll bar

R888 tyres

LSD

Looking for offers in the region of £24,000.

Thanks

Glyn

07970 616362

Why are you selling?

Shame to see you thinking of selling before you have had some fun in it.

Am I right in assuming that this is a saving on the factory price?

I've spent more than that and I'm building it myself  :cry:

I've spent more than that and I'm building it myself  :cry:

EEEK!

• Like 1

Would the factory not refund your money (well, most of it) and sell it themselves as new??

Keep it and save longer for a deposit or get more of a mortgage lol. That's what I did rather than get rid of my pride and joy, life's too short to not spend money on the things you enjoy.

• Like 2

Factory site lists these as 'from £23000'  It might be useful to identify what (apart from FW rear) distinguishes this one from £23k factory built Mega S2000.

Note that a newly built supercharged one of these fetched about £20k last year,  you may struggle to get your money back.

I have an early 90's built SEiW with XE power and lots spent on it (dry sump, new protechs and setup, BTB exhaust plus lots more) and have been pondering the move to a factory built Honda based car.

Jim

Note that a newly built supercharged one of these fetched about £20k last year,  you may struggle to get your money back.

The story behind that car is rather long, difficult and complicated - I certainly wouldn't use is as a yardstick to compare to Glyn's car.

Good luck with the sale, just sorry you've had to do it. :(

I see now - I hadn't cross checked the 'what is in the kit' vs 'optional extras' on the factory site - from those I can see now that there are a lot of extras on your car, and not little things either. 

My point was really that, in advertising terms a list of the upgrades and roughly what they cost would make it clear what a bargain it is, it would be a no brainer for someone  in the market for a new one now.   A bit over my planned spend though, I am probably looking second hand.  

Jim

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.