Westfield IVA steering wheel plus boss.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Now I'm through IVA, it's time for this wheel to move on to the next club member looking for a steering wheel to  get through the test. 

I was was at least the second to use it, so it's certainly not new, but it's in fair condition. A little scuffed in places, but otherwise undamaged, this is the standard Mountney type factory IVA friendly wheel with mounting boss. Includes the padded crash pad.

In true Club Karma tradition, this wheel is a loaner only. ie it's yours for free, and when you're through IVA, you give it to the next Club Member in need, and so on!

Can take to Stoneleigh. 

• Like 3

Yeah, course you can, no problem at all!

I'm down at Stoneleigh on the Sunday, I'm also going to be helping on the Autojumble stall in the club marquee between 2 and 4pm if memory serves, so you can always find me there!

:yes: 

Great idea Dave :)

Great idea Dave :)

It's what many of us do with parts like this.

While the standard wheel is attractive enough in it's own way, and many do want to fit them permanently, I'd guess that at least half want to replace it with something bigger, smaller or just more "them".

This wheel is for those people!

If you want an immaculate standard wheel, as a permanent fit, then those come up regularly too! Though obviously, you'll need to pay for one of those.  :d

• Like 1

I'll keep my fingers crossed it's still around when I get to my IVA then, that'd certainly come in handy if I could borrow it.

• Like 1

I'll keep my fingers crossed it's still around when I get to my IVA then, that'd certainly come in handy if I could borrow it.

Hopefully.

While it's true that these things never last quite so long when they need to be swapped on and off vehicles - specially ones still being built, it should do a good few builders!

I'll be upset if it doesn't.  ;)  :d  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Like 1

It will be looked after and forwarded onto the next member that needs it guys,

Fatmac

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.