Hello Essex.....

Nemesis

I won't know until the last minute, have a school event at 5.00 and don't have an end time! If I can, I will be there!

Might be an idea to share mobile numbers guys by PM.

I might well be finished work by then, if I am coming I will meet you by the war memorial at the power station.  jim 07912213950 

If I'm there, I'm there, if I'm not, I'm watching a school play! Don't wait for me,my phone will be turned of while I'm there. For future ref it's Kevin on 07920 498330

Awesome roads to play on Kevin, thanks for taking the lead, and some of the best fish and chips I've eaten down south.

Pete..... I'm never eating those rotten ones from Southminster again.... unless I'm starving that is..... 

Great to catch up with Jim at last, I know we kept missing each other last year then I think year end work sort of finished it for you, that's a tidy motor you've got there too.

Russ I like that roll cage..... I might just have to get one fitted..... might take the ASBO over the ton with the extra steel !!

I'll have to email the pics to Pete..... might push him along and get his house move finished !!

Cheers all for the run out......

Nem................

• Like 1

Well done, glad you had fun and Russ is finding his way around Essex and MrT joinef in.

Pop the photos over to pete.minden@hotmail.co.uk and i'll pop them up for you.

• Like 1

Good run, great chips!!!  nice to meet you all!  Russs I need to come to more circuits with you!

Not received yet.

Got them now, thanks.

I've just tuned in and expecting a ride out tonight ???     Note to self - must pay attention in the future.   Yes , Jims car goes like a train :yellow-westy: