Hello Essex.....

Nemesis

The ASBO's back in Essex..... The weather looks good so who's up for a blat or 4 in the week????

Nem..............

Good hear ASBO is heading back to Essex, I will join you out and about on mid week runs once i have finished juggling my house move.

The weather looks like solid sunshine Tuesday, where and when to meet is the only difficult choice.... I finish work at Bradwell at 18:00

Nem.....

Good hear ASBO is heading back to Essex, I will join you out and about on mid week runs once i have finished juggling my house move.

Juggling and house moving are not really my sport of choice mate..... Come out to play..... You know you want to.... I'll even let you drive!

I'm going to work at Bradwell in the ASBO, I'll be finishing at 18:00, Just choose a location somewhere close enough for us to meet up and I'll plod over to it in short order.....

Finally have the phone logged into the forum so can read/reply during the day..... 

See you later

(and yes Bernie I filled it up with petrol ((again)) last night)

If you meet up at the enterence to Hylands Park (dont go in due to speed bumps) on the a414 that should be central you all of you.

And lovely roads around blackmore way and south of the a414.

Have fun.

I'll be coming in from the A12 to the A 414, the satnav shows 3 entrances before a roundabout then 1 after.... Which one's best to meet up.... Should be there just before 19:00

Theres a turn in just by the church on the roundabout, lets meet there just before 7. 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Hylands+House/@51.719068,0.450728,3a,75y,193.34h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1somwKkXWYn6jCJ6L7KFlrfQ!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x6cd922b3ea4b73ec

Anyone else joining us?