Gurston Down

Paul Morcom

I plan to get there between 6pm and 7pm on Friday evening.

Aiming to eat and have a couple of beers in the club house/bar - anyone else about on Friday evening?

Not about on Friday but I'll see you there on Saturday morning :t-up:

Paul

We ( me & other half, Windy & David Birch ) are eating in the White Heart at Bishopstone 8.30 pm Friday night if you fancy joining us, failing that we'll see you about 10.00 pm :t-up:

Paul

We ( me & other half, Windy & David Birch ) are eating in the White Heart at Bishopstone 8.30 pm Friday night if you fancy joining us, failing that we'll see you about 10.00 pm :t-up:

Martin,

I may well do that. If you are heading to the pub from Gurston would there be a chance of a lift with one of you?

Martin,

I may well do that. If you are heading to the pub from Gurston would there be a chance of a lift with one of you?

Was planning on stopping en route Paul to save unhitching the trailer. Can get you back to Gurston after no problem if that helps ?

• Like 1

I will have a bike with me so may cycle there (it's only 3 miles and I could do with the exercise) and then get a lift back  :)

I will have a bike with me so may cycle there (it's only 3 miles and I could do with the exercise) and then get a lift back :)

Your on, I'll book an extra seat at the table for you.

I have to ask how the bike might make it back? Or will it be abandoned once it has been abused? :laugh:

Ok Friday night meal is now for 7 of us at the  http://www.thewhitehart-bishopstone.co.uk/ all booked for 8.30pm

Paul, Howard & his son are now joining us and may be able to give you a lift, I stress "may" as I don't know if he's dropping his trailer off first or stopping en route.

As my reward for organising this I'll be expecting some top tips over dinner on how to have a fast run at Gurston ;)

See you there

Martin

• Like 1

I am planning on dropping the trailer off, so can give a lift to and from the hostelry.

Barring hold ups on the way down, should be there around 7.45.

Don't be too sharing with Mart since we're the only two in class b :d

Have a good evening gents, look forward to seeing you bright and early on Saturday!

• Like 1

I am planning on dropping the trailer off, so can give a lift to and from the hostelry.

Barring hold ups on the way down, should be there around 7.45.

Hi Howard,

A lift to the pub would be great, hopefully you will make it to Gurston in time. If not the "self-homing" bike will be deployed.

• Like 1