thanks,

tony

07779913213  :yes:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome

I'm miles away from you so can't help out with local runs out

• Like 1

:ww:

I guess the Cornwall area is probably your nearest - it's a little more of an ad-hoc area because of the amount of ground covered, but the Area Organiser is Darrell O'Neil, Details of the Areas are here You'll be made most welcome at any and all the meets - we always say, don't feel like you have to stick to just one, though I appreciate in your neck of the woods, it's a bit harder to "meet the neighbours"!

Don't forget, you can always pop a post up on the Boardroom if you're going out for a run - you might just catch the eye of any members not too far away!

• Like 1

Hi Tony. Gavin here, im in Plymouth too! Although my westy is not yet on the road. Bought it end of last year and saving up for all the bits i need to drop the new zetec engine in. Will give you a shout when its done, you could even MOT it for me hehe. Cant see me getting started till later in the year though. Cant wait!

• Like 1