• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Clan McWesty: Lead Hills 12th April 2015

Rab (bombero) Reid

Hi guys

Sorry for being a bit quiet of late .. pretty busy at work!

Anyways, we have the Lead Hills run penned into our calendar for Sunday 12th April this year. I might struggle to get to this myself but more than happy to get the ball rolling.

Usual meeting time/place is the Lizzie Brice Services (EH54 6LN) for 10am.

So if you're going, copy and paste this into your reply and add your name!  :t-up:

theprisoner

ziplob

Me too.

Prisoner

Ziplob

Matta

I'm out...... Won't have car ready after latest problem. Turns out after checking the head well before fitting it that the engine block is 4 thou clearance between cylinders 2 and 3. So luckily I have another block. Just need another head gasket and set of stretch bolts.

I'm out...... Won't have car ready after latest problem. Turns out after checking the head well before fitting it that the engine block is 4 thou clearance between cylinders 2 and 3. So luckily I have another block. Just need another head gasket and set of stretch bolts.

Bad luck John - hope you have it ready for Stoneleigh.

Matt

Not exactly a great response for the first run of the year - hope it improves!

It is a little quiet perhaps. I now that that I won't be going as I have people viewing my house on Sunday!

It'll maybe pick up....sometimes the season is slow to restart..

I still havent got my car out the garage due to my other project, so will be the end of the month before im on the road.

Paul and I are doing Forrestburn on Sunday if you are interested. In other words up the hill climb between showers.

Looks like Leadhills is off on Sunday then. Might take a run down to Forrestburn later.

Looks like Leadhills is off on Sunday then. Might take a run down to Forrestburn later.

There are others that have stated that they're up for this run ie Bob and possibly Jim.

Matt, it would appear that you may be right about this run. Unless someone pipes up tonight, I think this run is actually off... :( Quite a few regulars have been very quiet but I'm hoping that it's just other commitments as is sadly my reason for not being able to attend.

Next on the calendar for this month is a 'social' gathering on the Sunday of a Doune weekend, next weekend 18th/19th April. Kames is also on Sunday 26th April, so hopefully some more will be dusting off the cobwebs and getting out! :t-up: