convoy to stoneleigh from yorkshire down the M1 route

Rickyboy100

Just to remind everyone that we are meeting on Sunday 3rd May at Wooley edge services M1 near Wakefield at 6.50am to leave at 7am then pickup at tibshelf at 8am then onto stoneleigh. More the merrier so hope you can make it.

Don't worry, I've not forgotten.

Anyone else joining us?

Just us and Goeff, not 100% yet, but I think the mrs will be following us in our tin top too with the kids. I just thought a comment would bring this link to the front of the forum again lol.

I will be there as really looking forward to it. Do we get breakfast anywhere or not.

Hi Rich - going down Saturday and camping with kids so see you down there  :t-up:

Would have loved to make this event but i have my orders Marcus :-(

Would have loved to make this event but i have my orders Marcus :-(

Sneak out early doors mate  :oops:  

Why not just pop out for a pint of milk and a paper?

Only 2 days to go, I'm all fueled and polished nearly ready to go.

Anybody else?

Car is in garage at moment having all rear brakes done but collecting tomorrow. Needs washing and cleaning etc but loads to do tomorrow. Dirty car or clean car I am coming

We can get some petrol and a pee just before we get to Stoneleigh, where the A428 crosses the A46 if you like.

See you at Tibshelf services, for anyone else wanting to come, it is just after Jxn 29 M1, at the top of the hill.

Watched the BBC weather this morning and I am swapping to Monday, sorry folks.

I have had a couple of wet ones recently and was prepared to accept a bit of rain first thing, but it is saying showers during the day too. Plus Monday is dry all day, it's a no-brainer really.

Really sorry, last minute planning is part of life in a Westfield.

Hi everyone, I understand Julie, unfortunately I can't do Monday as we've got other commitments. We will be going but after looking at the weather it may be a tin top day. Sorry to be a party pooper but took me hours to clean the car after the last wet outing. I've looked at iPhone weather at and its 90% rain in stoneleigh tomorrow. Motorways are no fun at the best of times never mind when it's pouring down. We will be still at Woolley edge in the morning but maybe in the tin top

We will be still at Woolley edge in the morning but maybe in the tin top

Babies  :d

• Like 1