convoy to stoneleigh from yorkshire down the M1 route

Rickyboy100

The waterproofs kept me dryish, but it could have done with built in feet.

We have been to Stoneleigh today (Monday) and what a marvellous day it has been, and 2 major points to make.

1. Today I have really realised what a great club WSCC is. I joined at Stoneleigh last year and one year on I have met lots and lots of fantastic people and done some amazing things. I am very proud to be here.

2. I have had a great day but a lot of my friends came down yesterday and it just wasn't quite as brilliant as it could have been if you folks were there, I missed you all.

So, we met Tricky at Tibshelf Services early doors as originally planned.

Stoneleigh%202015%20001_zps7wrd7wfu.jpg

Then we parked on Westfield Avenue

Stoneleigh%202015%20003_zpsu9p5z3bv.jpg

Westfield Avenue

Stoneleigh%202015%20011_zpsgyqffunl.jpg

I temporarily acquired (with permission) a V8 bonnet, just to see what it looks like on my car, honest, I am not buying one, honest, yet.

Stoneleigh%202015%20013_zpsjhwyuqdw.jpg

I have now got a shopping list as long as my arm and I will look forward to completing it over the next few months er, I mean years, unless I win the lottery.

It has been nice to meet the people I already know and to meet some new ones too, why do we only do this once a year?

Julie

• Like 2