convoy to stoneleigh from yorkshire down the M1 route

Rickyboy100

After talking, well facebooking with Julie and Robin we are going to form a convoy from Yorkshire to Stoneleigh on sunday 3rd. can i suggest meeting at Woolley edge south bound services at 7AM and then making our way down the M1 to meet Julie and anyone else who fancies it just before 8AM at Tibshelf south bound services. If anyone wants to join us further down the road then let us know. More the merrier so hope you can join us.

• Like 1

That's great Geoff, good to see you again. Hopefully the weather will be warmer than it was at christmas.

Sounds good to me. I'm close to the M1/M62 junction so not far to Whooly Edge

Good call Ricky  :)

I'm going down on Saturday so won't be joining you.  Remember to drive with thoughtfulness and consideration for others etc etc.

Thanks Martin, of course we will, goes without saying. We'll see you there martin.

Martin what time are you going down on sat might be able to join up ?

• 3 weeks later...

Who's joining us for the run down on Sunday morning?

Planning on leaving Whoolly Edge services at 7:00ish. Can stop off at other services on the way to Tibshelf for 8:00ish (all times are approximate and subject to change)

I'll be there robin. We need to be leaving at 7ish, so be better 10min earlier if possible. Julie wants to leave tibshelf at 8 and its 55min to tibshelf. I think Buttercup is joining us there too.

Morning.

Yes we will be there and will be setting if at 5.00am to get there. Will need fuel stop though.

Geoff, there is a BP station straight off the M1 junction 39 the junction immediately before Woolley edge services.

I've got an esso station on my door step just off j42 M1 (the one before M62 junction). I can meet you there if you want Geoff.

Hi Robin.

Yes I can meet you there.

Is there a postcode or do I just pull straight of the motorway and the garage is straight there?

If you can confirm please and also the time that you want us there.

• Like 1