Trying to find my old car J111RBM - help!

rbmackerron

Hi All, I'm a lapsed Westfield owner, but missing it like mad!! I built a yellow narrow bodied SE way back in 1994, later fitting a 2.0 Zetec, registering it as J111 RBM (also wish I'd kept my plate!). I had to sell the car about 5/6 years ago, but I'm now keen to track her down and see how she's doing. If anyone knows of this car's current whereabouts, could you let me know - or maybe ask the current owner to contact me, if you know them? Your help would be much appreciated, thanks. Ross

The car is currently shown as SORNed and last MOT expired on 29th July 2014

Thanks Terry. I'd got that far as well and also found out that it's still insured, but no idea where she is. Not easy to find out these days due to data protection, so really just relying on someone recognising the unusual number.....

Hi, new to this forum and slightly confused as to why my first post has been marked 'Topic Moderation' and appears to have been blocked. Can someone point out where I've gone wrong and I'll sort it. Thanks.

Hi, new to this forum and slightly confused as to why my first post has been marked 'Topic Moderation' and appears to have been blocked. Can someone point out where I've gone wrong and I'll sort it. Thanks.

It would appear that you posted the same thread in two different parts of the forum ("the start line" and "stuff and nonsense") i would therefore assume that one of the other moderators (not me) deleted the other duplicate thread so that all the comments and replies to your request for help and information would be kept in one place.
  • Like 1

Thanks Terry. I'd got that far as well and also found out that it's still insured, but no idea where she is. Not easy to find out these days due to data protection, so really just relying on someone recognising the unusual number.....

Just call the DVLA and pretend your some dodgy parking enforcement company..... :laugh:

• Like 1