Ashbourne, Peak District Sun 22nd March

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

I thought I would add a picture.

IMG_4422_zps4gabuvjq.jpg

I have to say I'd love to do it again.

• Like 2

Oh hilarious Martyn, nice to see you are picking up all of Tricky's naughty traits and becoming an expert on taking the pee.  :d  Everybody had this bad habit of asking me where we were going and it was mainly on unclassified roads and through tiny villages nobody had ever heard of so it was just easier to say we were heading inland from the big A515, perhaps I meant cross country! it's all this wind it get's on your brain eventually. It was funny though.

Sorry Julie I couldn't resist as it did make us laugh. Remember we come for the entertainment as much as the driving and we get that in spades with you, Glen and Tricky :d  :d

Stu is right we must do it again soon.

Thanks to all who turned up today it was good to meet you, hope to see you next time  :)

Martyn and Sue

• Like 1

IMG_03101.jpg

Just had to renew my membership to post the only pic I got yesterday...... great run out Julie, shame Donna missed it.

• Like 1

More pictures from yesterday, beware you might need to wear an anorak at this point as 'Julie Tourist Information' is unleashed.

For those that might have wondered why we did a circuit of Alstonefield, it was so you could see the 7ft high T-Rex, look carefully it's in the centre of the picture.

Ashbourne%20March%202015%20023_zpsdooa4t

The big lump of rocks to our left was The Roaches.

Ashbourne%20March%202015%20029_zpsmduwld

The pimple on top of the hill in the centre of the photograph is Soloman's Temple, Buxton.

Ashbourne%20March%202015%20031_zps2fszop

And lastly, you will be glad, is the first meeting point in Ashbourne. 

Ashbourne%20March%202015%20003_zpsdvy7yj

• Like 2