Cobwebs

Quinten

Q - which way did you go - I've been out for 2 hours in the glorious sunshine on the Bedfford/MK/Northampton triangle - a bit like the Bermuda one but without the sand, sea and disappearing bit - though when I floored it a couple of few times it did all get rather fuzzy :d:yellow-westy:    

About a 10 mile radius around my home Colin...  I didn't want to venture too far as some bits on the car are still a bit 'blue peter'.  Main purpose was to make sure the steering wheel was on central, and that I could get used to the new 14" tyres...  oh and fill up again :d

yes, I know what you mean about venturing too far - when I went to NHMS on Monday morning I'd virtually not slept the night before and I'd memorised all the places I could pull over on the A428 if anything fell off (the car or me  :) ) - starting to build the confidence factor up but keeping within a "tow home radius" for a little while yet.   

• Like 1

Todays shakedown session came to an abrupt end due to rain and hail  :marto:  but all in all a little over 40 miles done and now I lowered tyre pressures it is much more planted on the road too.

Now I just need to disassemble the dash/steering wheel again to permanently fix everything  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Took the westie to work today and have my work lined up already :(

Steering wheel is not on 'centre' and the left hand indicator button is too 'iffy', so ordered replacement buttons and will have to re-seat the steering wheel boss again.  Hopefully the thread lock on the steering wheel screws doesnt give me too much grieve :swear:

Other than that :yellow-westy::love: