The ASBO is off to Durham

Nemesis

The ASBO is going to Durham on Friday for all of those lovely upgrades to be fitted...... and a new Reg number is being processed by DVLA....

Guess the new Reg. and I'll buy you a beer !!

Answers below..... GO !!

• Like 1

Y*** SBO

The ASBO is now at the home of PLAYSKOOL....... I felt like Dr Mengele leaving with the empty trailer....

You're determined to get around some corners this year  :yes:

Only a select few..... but given my lack of talent ANY corner would be a bonus

Look on the bright side, at least you have mastered following 10 other westfields Paul ;)

Look on the bright side, at least you have mastered following 10 other westfields Paul ;)

Blimey.... that's a huge assumption...... I have got to get it back from Playskool...... I want to go out and play!

BTW the sage reckons we should rock up at Stoneleigh and camp out for the weekend with the camper and the ASBO..... will it be ok to park the trailer up somewhere?  

Then I reckon we might muck in with a bit of help-out-itis.

Nem...........

Paul, Have a looksee at Andy's Stoneleigh threads, loads of info on there about camping and help-out-itis.

What about photos of the :yellow-westy: V8 with all it's extra bits, you can going to show us?

Paul, Have a looksee at Andy's Stoneleigh threads, loads of info on there about camping and help-out-itis.

What about photos of the :yellow-westy: V8 with all it's extra bits, you can going to show us?

There's a good idea, Luke said he might do some Photo's, I'll ask if he's done any, if not I'll do some when I collect it.