North Oxford Blat to Castle Combe - 21st March 2015. NOW CANCELLED

KugaWestie

Gary has pretty much experienced, diagnosed and resolved his problem in the time it's taken me to put my block back together :d

Gary has pretty much experienced, diagnosed and resolved his problem in the time it's taken me to put my block back together :d

He doesn't hang about, does he?  :d

Trying my hardest to get the car sorted for the weekend, will know more tonight  ;)

Trying my hardest to get the car sorted for the weekend, will know more tonight  ;)

The engine is running, but I am having a few problems with calibrating sensors on my ECU for some reason.

I still have a lot to do, and just do not think i will be ready to take the car out Saturday, I will need to spend Saturday working on it. The pressure behind that is that I need to get an MOT and RFL by the end of March.

So guys, There are only a couple of runners from North Oxford at best, how about from other areas?

Is it worth it?

If it's only a couple of runners, then I suggest it's worth calling off the convoy, Gary.  My car is currently SORN'd but I was going to tax it especially to come out on Saturday.  If there's not much interest, it makes more sense for me to wait until April to get the full months worth.  

Unless I hear otherwise, I'll assume it's off but I may well just pitch up later in the day to CC in the tin top to see what's happening as it's not far from home.  

Looks like you'll have to wait a bit longer for those shoes Gary :d

For those who are still going in one form or another hope to see you there!