Wednesday silly joke

Petemac

Picture the scene.

Young boy at Asda working on the vegy stand stacking Carrots etc, when a guy asks him for half a Cabbage!  half a Cabbage the lad replies, we only sell whole ones, I only want half says the chap, wait while I speak to my Manager says the lad and walks towards the Managers office, but what he fails to see is the guy is following behind.

Once in the office the lad says to his manager, I have a right nutcase who wants half a Cabbage! suddenly realizing the mans behind him and quick as a flash the lad then says "but this gentleman" has offered to purchase the other half. The manager agrees to the sale, he then says to the young man well done you handled that really well I'm very impressed.

Your from Wales aren't you? yes says the lad, why did you leave?  cos its full of Prostitutes  and Rugby players he replied, the Manager said my WIFE is from Wales "looking a bit miffed" quick as a flash the young lad said oh......and what position did she play.

• Like 1