Great service from Protech

JOCKER

I purchased a set of springs and dampers from Protech about a year ago and recently I have had issues with the quality of the ride - the dampers didn't feel like they where damping if that makes sense. When you hit a bump it hurt!

Anyway I rang Protech up and they asked for the dampers back and they would check them over on their dyno. Anyway they arrived with them yesterday and on my doorstep today I had them back  - they had replaced with new piston thin star, oil and o rings and re-tested on their dyno.

While its disappointing they failed, I also appreciate things go wrong. But what really makes the difference is when things do go wrong the supplier no questions asked puts them right.

Well done Protech  :yes:

• Like 1

Great to hear they're all back and sorted out now!  :yes: