Motad stainless steel 6" repackable exhaust silencer and link pipe

B.RAD

Hi All

I have for sale my Motad exhaust as per the title. Bought new in June last year for my crossflow powered Westfield and only for sale as my XE conversion warranted a full Simpson race system :)

2" bore link pipe and the exhaust is in fantastic condition as per photos. Would bolt straight on to any car with a Westfield manifold or you can get Motad to make you up a new link pipe to suit (mine cost £25).

Looking for £150 as it is so new.

Collection from Ridgmont, just off junction 13 of the M1.

Cheers

Barny

WP_002630.jpg

Oooh, I would like to give this one another go Barny!  But with our previous experience still fresh, would you mind if I tried it first?

Not at all Q, bring the car round and we can try it out, bear in mind though that it was a direct replacement for the one that didn't fit yours!

I'd love to bring the car around, but at the moment it is still in bits and SORNed, and although it will be taxed on Sunday, I am not sure if I can take it anywhere yet (still need to service it and get my steering wheel sorted).

What I can do however, is take £150 cash with me this week, collect it, try it, and keep it if I can make it fit, or return it this same week?

I'd love to bring the car around, but at the moment it is still in bits and SORNed, and although it will be taxed on Sunday, I am not sure if I can take it anywhere yet (still need to service it and get my steering wheel sorted).

What I can do however, is take £150 cash with me this week, collect it, try it, and keep it if I can make it fit, or return it this same week?

Yep that works for me Q, Shaun has second dibs if it doesn't fit yours.

Yep that works for me Q, Shaun has second dibs if it doesn't fit yours.

Brilliant mate, thanks!  How about tomorrow?  Don't want to leave Prawnie in suspenders for long... ;)

• Like 1

Brilliant mate, thanks!  How about tomorrow?  Don't want to leave Prawnie in suspenders for long... ;)

I prefer hold ups TBH! :getmecoat:

Did you managed to get it to fit?

I've only hovered it above the exhaust, but the car is parked the wrong way around in the garage to fit it properly. Wasn't home until late, so tomorrow after work I'll get it turned around (haven't got a steering wheel, so is not as easy as it sounds ;)) and then I can have a proper go.

Due to the bracket/construction it is a lot shorter than my current one, so I really need to get the link pipe involved too...  Hopefully know for sure tomorrow evening  :yes:

Ok cheers Quinten!

Sorry Prawnie, although it doesn't fit with the link pipe supplied, in my (non expert) eyes, a new link pipe should take care of any fitting issues.  So I'm going to keep it  :getmecoat:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.