W11 #52 for sale

11admire

After ten lovely years with my Westfield XI #52 I have decided to sell it to fund my camper.

Specifications are:

Build in 1983 as no. 52, RHD with headfairing. White with blue stripe.

New wiringloom taylormade. Stripped from carpets to get the racing car feeling.

Engine is a new MED 1380XT with a 288 cam, MED flywheel with 7.5" clutch, twin 1.5 SU modified for better flow and on a steel manifold 4.5" long and at 7.5 deg.

Gearbox is a ribbedcase Spridget rebuild with new bearings and a SC/CR wheelset.

Rear axel is Spridget rebuild with new bearings, seals, Quaife diff, 3.9:1 and Peter May half shafts.

Brakes are standard Spridget with a set of original Minifins on rear wheels.

Switches, fusebox, speedo and rev. counter are period ones sources out on eBay.

Wheels are 15" fitted with new tyres, plus the original 14" wirewheels.

Asking price is 21.500£

Any questions please ask and i will do my best to answer

Best regards Jørn Møller

Email: jorn.erik.moller@gmail.com

Car is located in Denmark

I have uploaded some pics in the Gallery named W11 #52

• Like 1

I have allways liked my Westy to be my timemachine back to my boyhood time in the 1960's so I have not done a lot to make it look like newly build. Mechanically on the other hand I have tried to put it on top and I think that I have achived that.

So in ordre get it sold I now have plans to get it painted and I would like your opinion on what color to choose.

As the intereur is blue so I have thought of a Speedwell blue with a White stripe down the center of the car and some white rondels for the racing no. The wirewheels could either be white or the same color as the car.

Best regards

Jorn

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.