S2000 N2O Mazda turbo.

Stu Faulkner

You can tell I was bored this afternoon.

Quite good realy, Its a couple of Aussies who have there own you tube channel called Mighty car mods.

This is the first of three vids where he fits nitrous to his S2000 so he can beat his mates mx5 turbo in a drag race.

Bit of fun.

Enjoyed those

Been watching a lot of roadkill too lately :d

• Like 1

I've been watching MCM for a few years now. An acquired sense of humour, but I like it!

Mighty Car Mods has a huge following. Seeing them fit a turbo to the mazda was a bit cringeworthy, drilling and fitting the oil return to the sump, with the oil still in the sump...then running it

Watched a few of there videos and as cast iron said there a bit cringeworthy. But you find yourself fascinated and wondering what corner they'll cut next to save a couple on $'s or hours

Telling people it's fine drill a sump in situ is just shocking .having nitrous on a button is a bit ( to soon junior) no pressure gauge or bottle heater

was fully expecting them to start heating the bottle with a blow tortch

Watched a few of there videos and as cast iron said there a bit cringeworthy. But you find yourself fascinated and wondering what corner they'll cut next to save a couple on $'s or hours

Telling people it's fine drill a sump in situ is just shocking .having nitrous on a button is a bit ( to soon junior) no pressure gauge or bottle heater

was fully expecting them to start heating the bottle with a blow tortch

To be fIr, drilling the oil return with the sump in situ is fairly standard for a turbo conversion over on mx5nutz. I've never liked it either.

We do LPG conversions and we take the inlet manifolds off the car to drill the for the gas injectors.

But most places do it in situ and say it will just blow through the valves. And this is appoved installers I'm talking about

I've seen to many badly fitted installs come in with low compression due to swarf picking up on a ring. Mainly on V configuration engines.

Does not make sense to me to introduce swarf into and engine for the sake of a couple more hours work