Westfield experience halfday on groupon £89 (Donington)

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

Half day Westfield experience at Donington park (various dates) half price

Was on  there a while back and I got one as did another WSCC member.

Also available on the activity superstore for £99.  I bought a couple of these last month ..I'm booked at Donnington on 25th April

• 2 weeks later...

Wait for me, I'm coming too!

• 5 months later...

Trevor, were you thinking of one of the September dates i.e 19th or 26th? or otherwise?

Julie

What's the rough format?

Half day

Westfields 2.0 zetec and I think a 1.6 cvh, skinny van tyres on the back, 70 psi.

They (try to .... in my case) teach you how to drift the car wilth some level of control.

Julie and I went to Donington earlier this year. It's great fun... really makes you grin

The instructors are great guys and it's an eye opening exercise in underdstanding the level of control you have..as opposed to the level of control you think you have.

Trevor, were you thinking of one of the September dates i.e 19th or 26th? or otherwise?

Julie

ooo I was trying to hold off going again.   26th probably

If you and Glen are going I'll join you

No, the event takes place in a coned area in one of the car parks there....

Thanks for the heads up - booked 19 Sept for self and elder son as it's on the way to dropping him off for Uni and I haven't managed to sort out a track day - bonus is that he won't be driving our car for his first time out.

Trevor, 3 events in 5 days may be overegging it a bit, Happy to push it on a bit if you prefer.

Julie

Guys,

Just a heads up.

We only have morning sessions for the 19th and 26th left now although we have just booked another day for the 17th October which has mornings and afternoon sessions available.

Kind regards

Simon

• Like 1