north Scotland run end may

S2T

There is a run scheduled for the 24th May , did you get the email from Rab ( Bombero) or see this post there is a link to the calendar for the year. PM Rab to make sure he has your email/ contact details. 

As and when details start to emerge and it gets closer to any given run/event, I'll post up a new thread (for each run/event) under this Section. :-) I'll post as early as possible to give people plenty notice - some runs are posted very early as they require more organising ie Stoneleigh!

This sounds cool.Id be up for a run then :)

Chap that stays round the corner from me with a nice crossflow engines westy would be interested to I'm sure.

Dave

This sounds cool.Id be up for a run then :)

Chap that stays round the corner from me with a nice crossflow engines westy would be interested to I'm sure.

Dave

You saying there is another one out there !!!!!

Yup.Forget the chaps name (I'm terrible for that) but has a very nice black westy with tan leather interior.

Would've thought in a village the size of old Rayne there would be 2 westfields!

Yup.Forget the chaps name (I'm terrible for that) but has a very nice black westy with tan leather interior.

Would've thought in a village the size of old Rayne there would be 2 westfields!

I think I know who it is, I keep thinking your in Rothienorman !! So didn't put 2&2 together. 

• Like 1