Parts for sale - clearout

Raescar

I'm just about finished the winter mods and have a few bits and bobs to sell on:

Westfield three-point seatbelts, black

Pair of standard Westfield three-point seatbelts. Good condition.

Price Drop @ £10 the pair, feel free to collect or happy to box up and post anywhere at cost

Cone Filter

Induction air filter for intake. Good condition, has a very small nick on to the wire mesh where it has contacted the engine- nothing to worry about though. Covered 6k miles.

Price Drop @ £15, feel free to collect or happy to box up and post anywhere at cost

5-3/4" Chrome Westfield Headlights - Sold
5.75" headlights, standard Westfield parts with the integrated sidelights. No chips or marks to glass, chrome all in VGC. Taken from car with only 6k of dry miles so all in good condition. Could easily be powder coated if you want black. Ideal for a new build project.

Westfield sell these for over £200 as a pair.

Price Drop @ £65 the pair, feel free to collect or happy to box up and post anywhere at cost

Mirrors for standard pillars - Sold

Pair of standard Westfield wing rear black mirrors to suit standard pillars. Good condition. Westfield sell these for £80 a pair.

£15 for the pair, feel free to collect or happy to box up and post anywhere at cost

Brake Master Cylinder - Sold

Standard tandem brake master cylinder as fitted to new build cars. Unmolested and unmodified, covered just 6k. Has the standard 50:50 bias front and rear. Westfield charge £128 plus post for this, would suit a new build or anyone with a leaky or otherwise tired master cylinder needing to refurbish.

£35 collected or happy to post at cost.

Zetec Billet Alloy Lightened Crank Pulley - Sold

Purchased from the forum last year and intended to fit to the car. Suits a Zetec and drops the rotating mass to improve engine response. Plus it looks bling too in red. Good condition. Quick and easy to fit, takes 5 minutes.

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/109647-zetec-bits-aftermarket-cams-mt75-lightened-crank-pulley-flywheel-etc/

£20 collected or can post at cost.

Westfield Steering Wheel and boss - Sold
Original Westfield steering wheel (three spoke). No centre crash pad. On standard 100mm PCD Mountney boss. Splined for the standard allegro / mini. LR steering column. The boss could be used to fit any third-party undrilled wheel if you prefer.

£20, collect or can post at cost

M16 Brake calipers - Sold
M16 calipers taken from my car (6k of dry miles). Still shiny, no leaks no problems. Fitted with nice and grippy Mintex 1144 pads that have only done approx 150miles so also like new. Complete with braided hoses and end caps. Pads alone were £60

£70 collected or happy to post at cost

Wiper arms and blades - sold
Pair of original Westfield wiper arms and blades in stainless. As-new condition and would suit new build or someone looking to upgrade their old and tatty wipers. Westfield charge a whopping £50 a set.

£15 collected or happy to post at cost

Any questions please feel free to PM. Pictures will be uploaded as soon as I get a chance to take some snaps :)

Assuming the Westfield Carbon Centre Console fits between the tunnel and the dash to fill that gap. I have a 1.8 Zetec with MT75 (maybe the same as you?) so I guess it would fit. Does it have attachment points to rivet/screw on? If you could put it on/in your car and snap a photo I'd appreciate it.

Magic, I'll take the wipers plus postage to CA5 6JH let me know how much and how you want paid.

Cheers Mark

Few items provisionally sold:

Wipers

M16 calipers

Centre console

Morning, I'm in Aberdeen. Will get a price to you today for postage with parecel2go. Should be only a few quid.

Advert updated to add the Westfield standard tandem master cylinder and billet lightweight crank pulley.

• Like 1

Yup, no probs.

Black three-point seatbelts added to listing

Wing mirrors and cone filter added, sold items updated and price drops to shift the last of the parts :)

I'll take the lights if you could get me a price on postage to CH64 0SD please and let me know so I can pay.

• 3 weeks later...

Few more bits and bobs sold, only the seatbelts and cone filter left so I've reduced prices :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.