Brake and Fuel line P clips. Plastic or Metal?

TableLeg

What is the norm with regards to P clips for securing the Metal Brake and Fuel pipe?

I already have plastic P clips that fit the Brake pipes I can use.

What about the fuel line? I would have thought rubber lined Metal clips would be better.

Any comments?

Thanks in advance.

:yes:

I used plastic P clips for brake and fuel lines with no problems - fine for IVA and no probs in use since.  I used metal/rubber clips for larger diameter hoses where needed.

I used plastic P clips for brake and fuel lines with no problems - fine for IVA and no probs in use since.  I used metal/rubber clips for larger diameter hoses where needed.

Thanks Mooch,

I'll have a look at some Plastic P clips for the fuel line then.

:yes:

I hope the OP doesn't mind me going slightly off topic, roughly how many P clips should i need for the brake and fuel pipes?

I wasn't sure if these are included in the kit so was planning on buying some before mine is collected

Thanks

Mike

Well you should probably be looking at a clip every 8" so based on your desired routing you should be then able to work out roughly how many you'd need.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Well you should probably be looking at a clip every 8" so based on your desired routing you should be then able to work out roughly how many you'd need.

Hope that helps.

Great thank you