Anyone remember LordBenny?

KugaWestie

Does specially manufactured chassis for ground clearance and gearbox access not just mean someone has cut off the chassis hoop?

Dave

Yes  :d 

...and then made a bolt in replacement, I guess.

Oh my goodness.....it all comes flooding back.  This bloke was in full flight as I joined the Club a few years back.  A proper pub genius..... :laugh:

Amazing how the pain comes flooding back... as I'm constrained by wearing my committee hat, let's just say he was a unique character... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Oh no, please not that :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead: :d

• Like 2

i dont remember lord benny ..... im still stuck on XI123 (or whatever his name was) and his lowering a car into an argon atmosphere for storage stuff!

No no no no no no no no no no no no....!!! :bangshead:

This is a bit like Beetlegeuse where if you say their names three times they appear.  I keep a list of such people whom I shall not name in here but whose departure from our midsts has only improved things.  It's amazing how a handful of people (or even one) can cause such disharmony, disruption and ill-feeling yet not see it themselves.  I have seen quite a few who went around metaphorically and unfairly smacking people around the face in the forums, yet cried foul and begged for sympathy when patience snapped and they eventually got smacked back. :rolleyes:

No no no no no no no no no no no no....!!! :bangshead:

This is a bit like Beetlegeuse where if you say their names three times they appear.  I keep a list of such people whom I shall not name in here but whose departure from our midsts has only improved things.  It's amazing how a handful of people (or even one) can cause such disharmony, disruption and ill-feeling yet not see it themselves.  I have seen quite a few who went around metaphorically and unfairly smacking people around the face in the forums, yet cried foul and begged for sympathy when patience snapped and they eventually got smacked back. :rolleyes:

I promise I'll buck up, Scott  ;)

I promise I'll buck up, Scott  ;)

:d:t-up: LOL - you're always in my good books!

(that's not an invitation to go off the rails, BTW ;) )

ive been to the dentist and am on strong opiates.... perhaps best if i leave the keyboard for a few hours :-) might go to the pub 

:d:t-up: LOL - you're always in my good books!

(that's not an invitation to go off the rails, BTW ;) )

Mooch, you should dip your toe in the water  :d

To ease the position of our illustrious committee. Let me state the patently obvious, I didn't like his posts nor his attitude, glad he is gone.

ps I don't sit on any fences, I recall a particularly fraught exchange and had no time for whoever he was, good riddance.

If that is an unacceptable post please feel free to delete it but only saying what I think.

Bob :popcorn::bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead::barf: :barf:

• Like 1

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/westfield/other-models/westfield-seiw-2004-2-0-zetec/3240777

He must have got the battery sorted, and the engine spinning the right way!

Cold starting issues I think was the infamous thread  :sheep:  :bangshead:

To ease the position of our illustrious committee. Let me state the patently obvious, I didn't like his posts nor his attitude, glad he is gone.

ps I don't sit on any fences, I recall a particularly fraught exchange and had no time for whoever he was, good riddance.

If that is an unacceptable post please feel free to delete it but only saying what I think.

Bob :popcorn::bangshead: :bangshead: :bangshead::barf: :barf:

I dont think anybody liked his posts Bob - my initial post was a bit of a nostalgic mickey take, hence the battery and engine comment  :d

Didn't want to sound off too strongly but, you know where I'm coming from. KNOB.

Bob :)