top gear

pete g

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:best one for ages  not stopped laughing :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

• Like 1

Made me larf. Going to see it filmed in a couple of weeks - that might change my outlook....?

:laugh::d We were in stitches from start to finish :laugh: IMO one of the best episodes in a long time

Made me larf. Going to see it filmed in a couple of weeks - that might change my outlook....?

If you're in camera shot, and it's a small audience so quite possible, you'll need to decide if you're going to laugh at a very bad joke or keep a poker face..  other than that it's a fun experience so enjoy!  :d  :yes:

Yep, I watched it

There was something familiar about one of the cars.

IMG_4358_zpsbfb76a8e.jpg

Loved the Daniel Ricardo lap beating all the rest of the F1 guys, who has looked good in F1, but think that proves it.

Made me lol for the first time in ages .. Hammond shooting his 'casualty' through the window!! LMAO :laugh:

If you're in camera shot, and it's a small audience so quite possible, you'll need to decide if you're going to laugh at a very bad joke or keep a poker face..  other than that it's a fun experience so enjoy!  :d  :yes:

I wonder if they'll let me put my area whip flag up...

Better than last weeks. But no Stig doing a power lap.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:best one for ages  not stopped laughing :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Loved it, the projectile vomiting dummy had mi in tears of laughter.

The Ausi wasn't bad round the track either.

It's wearing a bit thin with these contrived challenges, it's like watching an episode of the Chuckle Brothers in clown cars. It's all getting a bit cringeworthy.

funny how we moan about it (me included) but we all seem to watch it religiously  :d 

For all the tat, Mr Ricciardo's lap was amazing and he did three all at the identical time.  I guess Lewis will want another go...