Peak District Area monthly meet 15th Feb

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at the Strines Inn, Mortimer Road, Sheffield at 10.30am on Sunday 15th February. All welcome.

Who's that then Richard? :p

Bioman is coming, anyone else??

possibly me

I am picking another kit car up for the farther in-law at the weekend not a westie :(

but will try and get there if we manage to do it Saturday

got the newly refurbed wheels on now as well

• Like 1

Hi Julie and Glen

It goes without saying We'll be there no matter how many teeth I've got left :oops:

Barry

• Like 1

sorry will be working, have a good day though and I hope the weather is good.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, trying to get someone to have the kids so should be along.

The weather is looking ok for Sunday so if anyone wants to go for a little play I have a plan. We can head south through Calver, Baslow and Bakewell then hit the small roads. From Bakewell we can go over the cute Conksbury Bridge, which is actually a 'quiet lane' so feet off the gas here guys, then through the village of Youlgreave. An optical illusion makes it look as though the church blocks the road but trust me it doesn't. We can finish up at Hartington Hall for refreshments. Normally the pretty village of Hartington has something interesting parked up, will we be lucky on a February day though?

The way back will depend on who makes it out, so we will decide that over the lunch stop. I better mention, Hartington Hall is not as expensive for lunch as it sounds.

So with mummy nature just washing the roads now lets hope all the salt has gone and we have a good day.

• Like 1

Hmmmm!

Sounds too tempting, might have to give work the cold shoulder and play out instead?

By the way Julie, love how you're selling these days out, reminds me of Jackanory when I were a kid! (Well younger anyway, can't remember being a kid).

We'll be there. The girls are going to nanna's so we've got a pass to come. Looking forward to a run after its just been serviced and set up, runs sweet as.

Yes Tricky, a sales girl for rather too many years is a hard habit to kick, but, hey it works, so come on pleeeeaaassssee. I need to see you smile after last Sunday, you looked well miserable.

Well done Rickyboy, and it's fingers crossed for Syman84. We have some making up to do for Pre-lit Steve as we always seem to meet on his working weekend, and next weekend I am at Race Retro so I won't be organising anything.

Oops, a minor problem but I have spoken to Steve, my fave manager at Hartington Hall, to arrange tomorrow and he tells me that the cafe is closed at the mo. I was also asking him if we could park on the sacred ground in front of the Hall for some photo's. It is normally reserved for drop off's and disabled only. The good news is that we can still do the photo's but refreshments will now be at the old engine shed in Hulme End, The Tea Junction.

Cheers for organising Julie and Glen and good to meet up with everyone we knew and Martin and Sue that we didn't. I think the Fezzers just nicely run in now :d

Barry and Andrew